TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site. Lenovo, may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users Registration on the site does not entitle the user to win prize/ award. Lenovo holds the rights to bar a user who:
- Posts unauthorised information or communication on the website;
- Posts or sends through our website any materials or communication that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hurts religious sentiments, is violent or infringes upon intellectual property rights or otherwise objectionable;
- Uploads any viruses or other spyware which is considered unlawful;
- Harasses or intimidate or trouble any of the other users of the website;
- Submits content containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
- The decision whether the content is vulgar, obscene, defaming, hurting religious sentiments, violent or infringing upon intellectual property rights, rests solely at the discretion of Lenovo.
- Lenovo has the right at its discretion, to delete/ screen blogs/ posts/ comments that may be vulgar, obscene, defaming, hurting religious sentiments, violent or infringing upon intellectual property rights.
- Lenovo or its allied agencies will not be responsible for any technical glitches/ website downtime or any such activities that may cause any hindrance/inconvenience to the users of the website.
- If at any time, any information provided by the user is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the user will be discontinued from the site.
- Determination of whether information is incorrect or not rests with Lenovo.
- All the decisions of Lenovo will be final and binding.
- Liability limitation
- Neither Lenovo and its associate agencies or any of its partners will be held responsible for any harm, casualty, mishap of any of the users.
- Neither Lenovo nor any of its associate agencies will be responsible for any accident(s)/mishap(s) to any of the user of this platform and impact any third parties or members of the public, or any other participant.
- The users of this platform hereby agree to fully indemnify the organiser against any claims for expenses, damages or any other payments of any kind, including but not limited to that arising from his/ her actions or omissions or arising from any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts.
- Lenovo shall not be responsible for any wrong conduct / misbehavior of the users amongst themselves or with any other person in public.
- Any inappropriate, illegal or immoral behaviour on the part of the user of scienceofcool.in result in immediate exclusion from the platform.
- All the users shall maintain decorum and shall abide by the rules and regulations thereof. Further the instructions of Lenovo shall be adhered to strictly. Any user who acts in contravention to the instructions of Lenovo or creating nuisance either to the Lenovo or the other users shall immediately be disqualified to use the site.
- Lenovo reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the campaign at any time, with retrospective effect, and does not take the responsibility for any loss or damage that any person may suffer as a result of using this platform.
- All disputes relating to scienceofcool.in shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
- Engagement on the site will be construed as an acceptance of the rules and regulations stated herein and submission of the online form will indicate the acceptance of these terms and conditions by the user.
If users are unclear about the rules or any element of the event or experience difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or queries to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org